THAT SINGLE STATEMENT!





These past few days, a particular sentence has been occurring and reoccurring to me, I’ve been seeing this same sentence in all the books I’ve been reading and in a seminar I attended that was meant for mental development, the same sentence was repeated.

We all want to make money, I agree, but most of us have the wrong approach to it. We are looking at it from the wrong direction, therefore approaching it from the wrong angle. Let’s stop chasing money, the more you chase money, the harder it will be to get it. Find a problem, create a solution to the problem and money will locate you. Imagine you find the solution to poor electricity in this country, you develop a way to conduct electricity totally different from the current method we are using, imagine how wealthy you will become. To come up with a solution, even to figure an idea, you have to be very observant to the immediate environment around you.

It’s most likely this same sentence, you have heard it before, someone has told you, your pastor said it, but you did not pay attention to it. All the people that are something today, that made their money the right way, this was the statement that developed in their mind, it gave birth to an idea, it gave them drive, it took them back to their drawing board, they had to draw again the map of their lives. I’ve not had the opportunity to have a private chat with the wealthiest men in this world, but I’m pretty sure, this statement will be among the first ten statement they will mention to me.
What is this statement, I’m sure you are wondering? It involves you writing out your life objectives, don’t just think about them and think they will stick. You have to write it out somewhere you can see. Use it to remind yourself what it is you want to achieve. Anytime you feel down or worthless or lost, pick it up, read it out loud to yourself, remind yourself why you wrote and where you are going, don’t stop until you feel motivated. 


Whatever your objectives might be, be it what you are good at already or you have to learn, make sure you have a lot of knowledge of it. Build yourself, read more, learn more about it. I’m sure some of you will be wondering that since I seem to know so much about all this, why don’t I just provide a solution to a problem see where it gets me and afterwards come and tell you guys. That’s why I earlier said, define your life objectives. I’ve done so already, I know where I’m going, I know what I have to do to get there and I’m working on it. If any opportunity comes along the way in line to where I’m going, I grab it.
Prepare well, you don’t know when the opportunity might come for you. Show what you have or what you are capable, start preparing now, for the time to show your worth will come.
NEVER CHASE MONEY, CHASE PURPOSE.
Thanks.

Comments