LOVE



Have you had items you cherished so much? You can't just lend them to anyone, because you wouldn't want to imagine  them been used carelessly or with less attention, than you would. 

You wish you had it with you all day long, all night long and all year long. Items you can spend your entire Day with and neither  be bored nor tired. That is what love can do. So the question now is, CAN TOO MUCH LOVE HARM?
I'm that kind of person that does not get angry easily. I believe that the moment that which you love starts to get you angry or causes you pain, you withdraw. 

I'm not an expert in love, so I don't really know much. This article was supposed to be a poem to someone I love. So guys, continue thinking, is love harmful? Let me delete some of this stuff and continue my poem.
THANKS

Comments