TRUST YOUR STRUGGLE



For the past few weeks, I’ve been reading a lot of books at the same time watching all sorts of motivational talks, and it feels good. Four months ago, I never thought I could be this consistent in reading books.

I’ve always believed I’m not the type of person that would enjoy reading. But it has come to my notice that when preparation meets opportunity, success takes place.
People often ask questions about what it takes to be successful, what they have to do, and the kind of work that leads to a successful life. I believe, and with all the books I’ve been reading, the only way to great success is to use your gifts. You have to identify your gift, develop on it and watch as it will take you to greater heights.
 Most of the time, it feels like there is somebody out there doing what you want to do already, or somebody out there possess your own gift also. I tell you, there is a unique characteristic of your gift that makes you stand out from other people with the similar gifts.
Your gift has a unique feature that if you discover, you will stand above all other people in that line. Your gift can be anything even driving a car, talking with people, bringing people together, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a sport or in the line of entertainment or any other popular stuffs out there.
I read from a book of Harvey, and he said “your gift is what you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort”. So no matter what it is, it is your gift and it can take you to places you have never imagined. “The only thing standing between you and your goals is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given”. This was a quote by Jordan Belfort and I found it to be true. Most of the time, we give excuses as to why we are not doing something, we use these excuses to comfort ourselves whereas, we are destroying ourselves.
You don’t know what you are capable of doing until you start, you are smarter than you think, you can achieve it, all you need to do is to just use that God-given gift.
Thank you

Comments